Your future looks bright with GVO
NetSuite Consultant (Functional, Implementation & Senior)
Currently Hiring Functional NetSuite Consultants, NetSuite Implementation Consultants & NetSuite Senior Consultants
Picture yourself building a successful career at a company that has been awarded “Madison Best Places to Work”. Work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing organizations and mid-sized companies enhance productivity, improve efficiency and grow profits.
goVirtualOffice is an award-winning, Top 10 Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider with over 17 years of experience helping companies with the selection, implementation and successfully expand their CRM, ERP, Accounting and eCommerce solutions.
We have numerous NetSuite positions available that include NetSuite Functional Consultant, NetSuite Implementation Consultant, NetSuite Senior Consultant and NetSuite Managed Services Consultant (Boost). We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong sense of customer care. If you are a technically minded, business savvy problem solver who can think quickly and change gears to meet the needs of our growing roster of business clients, then we want to hear from you. This is a permanent, full-time professional position and it is a terrific place to work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluates client needs, defines requirements and solutions that support key business processes.
- Daily NetSuite activities include requirements gathering, workflow analysis, system design, setup, configuration, general consulting, data mapping/conversion, custom report development, testing, training and support.
- Responsible for identifying exceptions. Participates in process engineering and solution design.
- Contributes to the overall success of projects. Ensure projects delivered fit the client’s business requirements and need.
- Grows strong client relationships throughout organizations.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 2+ years of NetSuite consulting and industry experience.
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics Family, Sage Family, MAS Family, QuickBooks, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and other comparable ERP Solutions.
- Seeking ERP candidates with expertise and experience in any of the following areas: Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance/Accounting, eCommerce and Integrations.
- Strong operational, business process and/or accounting experience is required as relates to ERP solutions.
- Excellent understanding of business practices as related for any of the following: Accounting (AR, AP, GL, Banking), CRM/Salesforce (Leads, Opportunity, Proposal, Forecasting), Inventory Management, Sales & Purchase Order Management, Marketing Campaigns and Web Presence (eCommerce, Shopping Carts, Websites).
- Strong understanding of ERP data structures and processes.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance and a high sense of urgency.
- Great attitude, goal-driven and team player.
- Creative and resourceful, self-starter that thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and be flexible with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results-driven. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
Beyond the usual benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
Why not just apply?